If you are one of those many PC users used to reshape their hard-disks, then you surely know the importance of a partition management software.
There are some softwares developed for such cases, but not all of them are good choices. And even so, very few work on servers too. So, there aren’t many options if you need to reconfigure a server by increasing the space in some partitions who got filled up with too many programs. Of course, one of them could be the old method: software re-installation. But, if you can get this easier, why not do it? The solution comes out from Chengdu Yiwo Tech Developments and their product, EASEUS Partition Manager Server v2.1.
What can EASEUS Partition Manager Server do?
• Resize/ Move partitions (without destroying data on the system)
• Create partitions (2GB to 1 TB supported)
• Delete partitions
• Delete all partitions (wipes out all informations on the hard-disks)
• Label partitions
• Check partitions (shows detailed information about all hard disks and partitions)
• Hide partitions (they won’t be visible from Windows even booted in Safe Mode)
• Create a Bootable CD (helps you to manage partitions easier and faster)
• It works perfectly with hardware RAID and Windows Vista/XP 32 bit & 64 bit Operating Systems and can handle up to 32 hard-disks.
Recently I had the chance to test this software on my PC (not a server, but with relevant results). It is very simple to use, (no restart required) and all the operation I’ve tried went smoothly. And, a very important notice, all the data on my drives remained untouched.
In my opinion, such investment is worth to be done (more details on Easeus.com), but, you can download EASEUS Partition Manager Professional Edition :
Download link: http://www.easeus.comAds µTorrent pentru Mac OS X » »
Old: « « Remove Shortcut Overlay Arrow [Windows Vista]
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - EASEUS Partition Manager PRO Edition – Manage your drives partitions